TIA's New Broker Kit has the tools you need:
- Transportation Broker’s Manual: Over 160 pages of articles covering every aspect of the intermediary industry - current regulations, marketing and accounting information, and proven business strategies.
- TIA Resource Library Materials: Feature length articles on the legal and licensing requirements to becoming a broker.
- Sample Contracts: A set of sample contracts that you can use immediately to save time and money.
- Financial Services Index: A list of TIA members who offer surety bonds, trust funds, and insurance necessary for you to become a licensed broker.
- Affiliates: Learn about products and services that will enhance your business.
The cost for the kit is $375 for non-members.
What you need to get started in the brokerage industry.
- 1. Acquire your broker's authority
- 2. Obtain a surety bond or Trust fund for $75,000
- 3. Designate a processing agent in each state (When you purchase the New Broker Kit, TIA will file your BOC-3 for the 1st year.)
- 4. Submit an annual filing with the UCR agreement.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.