If you’ve been involved in any part of the recruiting process, you know that it’s hard work! Recruiting new employees takes time and effort, and it's essential for companies to have a clear strategy and process to ensure you find and retain the best talent for your organization. Having the right people on the team is a company's biggest competitive advantage and greatest asset when it comes to securing and retaining the right talent. Because of this, it's necessary to put efficient and clear processes in place to manage communication, integrity and alignment with your internal team.
This is all easier said than done, which is why we designed this seminar to help companies identify their recruiting selling points, set standards for internal alignment and guide teams towards developing processes that will lead to recruiting success.
Seminar attendees will have the unique opportunity to discuss specific hiring challenges that prevent them from securing the right person for the job. Through interactive conversation and small group exercises, attendees will learn how to leverage their company values, professional growth opportunities and employee engagement to create an employee centric culture that is key for new hire recruitment and existing team member retention.
During this 4 day seminar, attendees will learn how to...
- Solidify and leverage their company's "Talent Brand" as a recruiting and retention strategy.
- Use unique company values to clearly define what makes their company unique in the hiring market and to understand where they may fall short relative to the competition.
- Confirm internal stakeholder alignment for hiring needs, role responsibilities, preferred skills and experience, and compensation to ensure the right people are hired to produce results.
- Assess hiring priorities and desired criteria to set expectations and qualify parameters around role requirements, preferred education and background, skills, qualifications, compensation and traits.
- Use historical hiring information to manage expectations and decision making throughout the hiring and onboarding process.
- Create a turnkey and consistent interview process that allows team members to make aligned and informed hiring and personnel decisions.
This course will provide anyone involved in the hiring process with thoughtful conversation, actionable advice, a hands-on workbook and additional tools and resources to help you attract, hire and retain the right people for your team. If you plan to recruit new talent in the next year, this Virtual Instructor Lead Training (VILT) program is designed for you!